- We ship to the majority of the world from our Southern California site, except North Korea, Sao Tome, Principe, Pitcairn Island, Wallis and Futuna.
- We use USPS and UPS for domestic(USA) orders, and USPS/DHL international for international orders.
- Free shipping is offered for the majority of U.S. with orders of $30 and above, though some area may not be eligible if USPS First-Class Package is not available or has a unusual high shipping rate. All other shipping rates are calculated automatically depends on the destination and package weight.
- The automatic calculated shipping rate could be wrong, and refund or additional payment will be applied depends on the case. (Even though it rarely happens.)
- Order from outside the US may be charged with duties or import taxes. We will declare your items with reasonable low value to get through the custom. If you still get taxed, we will not be able to pay that tax for you. We are not liable to any additional costs once the package is shipped.
Please note that orders takes 3-5 business day to be processed and shipped. We usually ship out orders every Friday. Once your order is shipped, we will send out the tracking number and confirmation email. And the time to arrive is up to the postal service.